• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Accepted Canyon Parkour V2

Senzii

Name: Canyon Parkour
Difficulty: Easy
Length: Small
Checkpoints: 1

Keknek_Bricoleur made this parkour ! I just helped him a bit with the parkour in itself and posting it on forum.

The Parkour is now longer, we changed the water and added colours to the Canyon.

Attachments

• 2017-07-26_14.10.41.png
    2017-07-26_14.10.41.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 262
  • 2017-07-26_14.10.49.png
    2017-07-26_14.10.49.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 271
  • 2017-07-26_14.11.10.png
    2017-07-26_14.11.10.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 259
  • 2017-07-26_14.11.21.png
    2017-07-26_14.11.21.png
    770.1 KB · Views: 282

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
First of all, Senzii, you've made us all suffer through Tower Parkour, Mirror Parkour and Ice Parkour. Have mercy upon our souls and make this Parkour easier. By easier I mean A LOT. Thank you. <3
-=+=-
Other than at, I love it! It could get a bit confusing for players who haven't seen the video on how to get through it.

The terrain is very smooth and natural, which is lovely to see and beautiful to look at.

To me the block palette chosen for the floor and the border are perfect choices for this theme, very realistic and natural looking.

I hope this Parkour is accepted! Good luck! :D
-=+=-

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I like the smoothness of the terrain, it really lends a good feel to the map. While you did add color, I would really love to see a lot more of it. My first thought when seeing the thread title was "Oh sweet! A mesa canyon parkour would be really cool." However, I was a bit surprised to see only two or three strips of color in the terrain, where I was expecting to see browns and yellows and reds and white, with maybe some red sand thrown in for texture (I believe iiJam mentioned texture in his post in the other thread). I like the length, it certainly seems long enough but yet not too long. Some of the jumps you added seem a bit difficult, considering the idea started that you wanted an easier parkour.

I also think that the ending may have to be somewhere else than the helicopter, seeing as the command blocks would be visible were it in the helicopter.

I like this version better than the original, and the parkour itself seems fine. However the surrounding terrain needs work as it is currently still quite monotonous. I'm sorry, but this map has been declined. If you wish to make improvements you can just post them in this thread, there is no need for three threads on the same parkour :p

Senzii

I like the smoothness of the terrain, it really lends a good feel to the map. While you did add color, I would really love to see a lot more of it. My first thought when seeing the thread title was "Oh sweet! A mesa canyon parkour would be really cool." However, I was a bit surprised to see only two or three strips of color in the terrain, where I was expecting to see browns and yellows and reds and white, with maybe some red sand thrown in for texture (I believe iiJam mentioned texture in his post in the other thread). I like the length, it certainly seems long enough but yet not too long. Some of the jumps you added seem a bit difficult, considering the idea started that you wanted an easier parkour.

I also think that the ending may have to be somewhere else than the helicopter, seeing as the command blocks would be visible were it in the helicopter.

I like this version better than the original, and the parkour itself seems fine. However the surrounding terrain needs work as it is currently still quite monotonous. I'm sorry, but this map has been declined. If you wish to make improvements you can just post them in this thread, there is no need for three threads on the same parkour :p

We changed the helicopter at the end (more space) and added colors and trees.

Attachments

• 2017-07-29_13.07.44.png
    2017-07-29_13.07.44.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 286
  • 2017-07-29_13.07.52.png
    2017-07-29_13.07.52.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 272
  • 2017-07-29_13.08.05.png
    2017-07-29_13.08.05.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 284

Trenly

Admin
Admin
its looking better, would you be able to pm me a link so I can view it in game? I always prefer in game since screenshots usually dont make a map look as good as it may be

Trenly

Admin
Admin
After viewing this in game, I really like it! The color really gives it a nice feel now that there is more of it! I think the red sand adds the texture that was lacking in earlier versions, and really makes it pop especially in 1.12. The helicopter is better now, and I think it should work for the command blocks that are required. Overall a very solid map after your improvements! Congratulations, it has been accepted!!