• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hub Bring Back King Of The Hill

do you agree that it should atleast be considered?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hailskiey

hi so i completely understand why king of the hill was removed from the server due to the fact that it was rarely used or played on but way back when me and my 2-3 friends played on the server more frequently, we used the game mode fairly often. i believe you should bring it back because me and my friends have talked about how much we missed it and we wanna show our newer friends how fun the gamemode was. of course its not something you play for hours like parkour or jigsaw, however with a bit of promotion from admins on the forum site and in the server itself, i think the new king of the hill would be very successful. i can personally guarantee if its brought back that me and my friends would purchase ranks soon after its reintroduced. we love playing on the server but what we liked the most up until the day it was removed was the king of the hill gamemode. please consider this because kitpvp isn't really that active either. if kitpvp can sit and stay inactive while occasionally people will join, i believe you should atleast give king of the hill a chance once more. please consider this because ive been contemplating making a thread on this for awhile. thank you for taking the time to read this.