• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

5 Years Later

itsjustpizazz

I'm writing this post roughly 5 years later since I was on this server. I came back once in 2016 to pop in and say hi, but haven't been back since. This server made up my entire childhood and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone. You guys helped shape who I am today, as corny as that sounds. I wouldn't be where I am today without playing on this server everyday when I was 12 years old(wow that sounds super pathetic). The community on this server was, and still is, amazing. You guys all helped me through some dark times when I was younger and were there for me. Now, I have a great life, great friends, a great boyfriend, and a great job. I'm going to be a senior in high school and my grades are super good so I'm going to go to a great college. I'm happy!!! Anyways that's all for my update, hope that everyone is doing amazing:) Love you all!