• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed 2 Things Water Still White And Message In Private Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
The "white water glitch" isn't a Server glitch, it's your Minecraft client working awkward. Try reinstalling your Minecraft (and make sure you are using the LATEST MC version), and if it still happening check your video card drivers as something may be wrong there :)
And the messages have been fixed :D

iwasakoala

my water is still white and my messages aren't working in creative

my water is still white when I go under it is clear for 5 seconds then boom.... white

and message isn't working
Same
The "white water glitch" isn't a Server glitch, it's your Minecraft client working awkward. Try reinstalling your Minecraft (and make sure you are using the LATEST MC version), and if it still happening check your video card drivers as something may be wrong there :)
And the messages have been fixed :D
I do as well i restart and it's still white

iwasakoala

2015-08-03_13.20.20.png
Well, there's something wrong in your computer, make sure you don't have any mods or texture packs installed also!
I don't used to but it crashed ma laptop

look at this (My water)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Zainos, I had MC 1.8.7 and rinstalled it fresh onto a new computer. Totally default settings, and I got the white water glitch.
I'm not sure what it is, but it is very weird xD

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Zainos, I had MC 1.8.7 and rinstalled it fresh onto a new computer. Totally default settings, and I got the white water glitch.
I'm not sure what it is, but it is very weird xD
I said to check out your video card driver and it's settings. There must be something there as this isn't neither a Server bug nor a Minecraft itself bug!

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I said to check out your video card driver and it's settings. There must be something there as this isn't neither a Server bug nor a Minecraft itself bug!
See if you have the recent java installed on your computer. I recommend reinstalling minecraft and checking your video setting there. If that doesn't work check your video card drivers and see if they need an update. And lastly if that doesn't work go to http://www.java.com and reinstall/update Java.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
But why would it only be on happy on not on any other severe or singleplayer world?
That's what I don't understand :/

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I'm tired of saying this... This is not a Server problem.

- Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.