alxyz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Meet me on the battlefield, even on the darkest night. I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage, and you will be mine~
    XV_Scorpion_VX
    XV_Scorpion_VX
    I may be as twisted as string, my soul maybe as black as night.
    But I love you more than anything, I will fight for you till I die.

(I don't know if we're quoting stuff or making up rhymes or what, I just came up with this, if there's rhythm and poetry involved count me in lol)
    Reactions: alxyz
    alxyz
    alxyz
    Well Liv and I were singing, Tray Viss just immediately went to Pokémon, and you had quoted stuff so, proud
    _zoeyx
    _zoeyx
    CARRY ON THROUGH THE STORM TIRED SOLDIERS IN THIS WAR REMEMBER WHAT WE'RE FIGHTING FOR
    It messed me up, need a second to breathe, Just keep coming around, Hey, what do you want from me? What do you want from me?~
    q3hardcore
    q3hardcore
    That brings back memories.
    alxyz
    alxyz
    Yeah, it's one of my favorite songs actually, all of my top 3 songs are from 2004-2013 since music then to me was good
    Have you ever crossed your eyes and seen your nose and you wonder why you see it there but when your vision is normal you can't see it?
    Reactions: AlaskanSkies
    AppleGlacier
    AppleGlacier
    Because our brains have gotten used to it and block it out because it's not important.
    alxyz
    alxyz
    Isn't breathing through your nose or sniffing important in life though
    AppleGlacier
    AppleGlacier
    It is, but it's not important for us to see it, because it blocks things out.
    Have the flu and streph throat ugh :(
    _Bach_
    _Bach_
    feel better soon :( thats no fun
    alxyz
    alxyz
    Yeah, got two stick tests which was no fun. One went to the back of my throat and the other went up my nose basically to my brain.
    Of course I get sick again. What's up with 2017 being like "we want you to not learn and stay home puking >:)" idek
    AppleGlacier
    AppleGlacier
    Yea, these past two months have been brutal for sickness.
    If there's a reason I'm still alive when all the people that I love has died, then I'm willing to wait for it (wait for it..)
    Will Lexy stay with her ign, go back to another, or pick a new one?! Find out in atleast 5 hours when I'm home!
    "I wish the world was still the same as 2011, good music and not crappy problems" My friend irl get me (2009-12 music was my stuff)
    Got a gun to my head today, yep, I got my ears pierced since I'm the late girl xD
    Ok a question, so I got sick right, fever, puking, etc. BUT HOW THE FREAK DO I PUKE FROM DRINKING A DAY OLD WATER BOTTLE 5 TIMES LAST NIGHT?
    MineJam
    MineJam
    If its a light yellow tint or green, Its your stomach acid and water mixed. If there is anything in your stomach you will want to throw it up. Try nibbling on crackers and sipping 7up and if you don't have 7up just drink (Small) sips of water every few minutes. 1 bottle should last you all day. Even if you get really thirsty just limit yourself. You will also loose weight if you are sick for a few days.
    cStella
    cStella
    eating crackers, sipping 7up and losing weight...MineJam made getting sick sound like a nice day :)
    Hope you feel better Lex!
    QueenBadgerPup
    QueenBadgerPup
    Gatorade and saltine crackers even tho it's march :3
    Is it bad that in summer I want it to be Christmas but in winter I really want it to be summer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…