• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

harambe :(

jcdentonswh0re69

pls post here if u really miss harambe, rest in cinninati zoo

they should've shot the kid ;(
I miss you harambe!!11one!!1
#*****outforharambe
"I NEVER KNEW WHO HARAMBE WAS UNTIL HE STOLE THAT KID" - Everyone on the Intenet
i liked to jump into ball pits bouncy castles and gorilla cages as a kid

post here 1 message = 1 love for harambe

99356270_Harambe_a_17-year-old_gorilla-NEWS-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Trenly

Admin
Admin
pls post here if u really miss harambe, rest in cinninati zoo

they should've shot the kid ;(
I miss you harambe!!11one!!1
#*****outforharambe
"I NEVER KNEW WHO HARAMBE WAS UNTIL HE STOLE THAT KID" - Everyone on the Intenet
i liked to jump into ball pits bouncy castles and gorilla cages as a kid

Don't forget Bantu either

jcdentonswh0re69

There are a lot of different point of views ovn his situation and I don't wanna go into it too much. But no one would even know who he was if he hadn't of been shot.

But Harambe would of joined build team.
Harambe would've been a good builder, making cinninati zoo in SG and getting killed by other players ;')

jcdentonswh0re69

Until like in a few years when the meme feels like Damn Daniel.
Damn Daniel is forbidden on this thread, nobody likes him. Remember kids! Don't go in Damn Daniel's white vans!

tbh though harambe was just a gorilla.
but he was dank u gotta admit

am i the only one who doesnt know what harambe is and just thinks of him as a gorilla that became a meme
yeah maja, except i taught you and sadie who he was lmao

Bantu is way more important D; he was just trying to pick up a baddie and get his nut in

Bantu = Mexican Harambe