• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit Idea: Micheal Myers

juicylies

So the kit would cost 7,000 coins, but I don't really know if that's a reasonable price. The armor is chain helmet, iron chest, chain legs, and diamond boots. All with protection 1, Fire protection 3, Thorns 2, Blast Protection 3 and, Projectile protection 3. And the sword is a diamond sword with Sharpness 4 and when you hit someone it gives them screen shaking. The kit affects are regen 1, fire resistance, and resistance. And the rest of the inventory is filled with soup. Now if you are wondering why its called Micheal Myers its because if you have seen any of the Halloween movies then you know he won't die. So the idea of this kit is to not die.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Well that's a way to high price, maybe for this, 3000-5000?
Herobrine and Endermage are both about the same level of "Opness" as this kit. I say 7k is a good price; that is, it would be a good price if I actually liked the kit.

To me it seems like a "never die" kit is way too op (take God for example). Im just not a fan of the concept

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Herobrine and Endermage are both about the same level of "Opness" as this kit. I say 7k is a good price; that is, it would be a good price if I actually liked the kit.

To me it seems like a "never die" kit is way too op (take God for example). Im just not a fan of the concept
You mostly covered it.