• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Abusive Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzOdd

ImTea is an extremely abusive helper and I highly reccomend at demotion at once. I was muted today for "flamebaiting" when 1. I did no such thing. 2. there were 2 people who were actually doing it yet none of them were punished. This is clearly abuse at it's best.

Tesel

Besides if anyone should prove proof, he should show proof he was not abusing.

Ever heard of the burden of proof? In essence, it means that the burden of proof falls to the person making an accusation. He has no need to disprove your claim unless you put forth some solid evidence.

ItzOdd

Ever heard of the burden of proof? In essence, it means that the burden of proof falls to the person making an accusation. He has no need to disprove your claim unless you put forth some solid evidence.
I didn't screenshot anything I was too annoyed to think of it. Besides, if he had the right to punish me then he should have evidence of that incase this happened.

PenguinPeople

I didn't screenshot anything I was too annoyed to think of it. Besides, if he had the right to punish me then he should have evidence of that incase this happened.
Sounds like you can't prove anything then. People are innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
ImTea is an extremely abusive helper and I highly reccomend at demotion at once. I was muted today for "flamebaiting" when 1. I did no such thing. 2. there were 2 people who were actually doing it yet none of them were punished. This is clearly abuse at it's best.
1: talk to Zainos
2: have real proof
3: don’t try and frame someone for something you did

ItzOdd

You’re blaming a staff member for abusing his powers when he was doing his job and handling you with your punishment, and seeing as you have no proof what so ever you shouldnt try And accuse someone of something they didn’t do. _Smokescreen_ this thread is very pointless
If you are that desperate for proof I can go into my logs and show you from there. Secondly, you were not there at the time so you have no right to accuse me of making this up. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.