• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Vote for rights

Vote here!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GamingDrag0n

Should i be unbanned?! Btw i have a rank :/ and player the server for over 2-3 years AND i was actually gonna get the mockingjay rank but then i got banned cause of human mistakes​

ParadoxTaco

So your attempting to bribe using the fact you will spend money on a rank, and attempting to use the fact you played a lot on the server. Also human mistakes? Do you mean staff messed up? Or by this do you mean you hacked cause your human and should be forgiven? Either one is a rather dull opinion.

me32305

So your attempting to bribe using the fact you will spend money on a rank, and attempting to use the fact you played a lot on the server. Also human mistakes? Do you mean staff messed up? Or by this do you mean you hacked cause your human and should be forgiven? Either one is a rather dull opinion.

It's funny you mention bribing when you can literally pay 30 dollars to be unbanned. Also I'm pretty sure play time means something, otherwise it wouldn't be asked for staff applications, etc.

ParadoxTaco

It's funny you mention bribing when you can literally pay 30 dollars to be unbanned. Also I'm pretty sure play time means something, otherwise it wouldn't be asked for staff applications, etc.
But you see, there is a very small difference between what where talking about. 1 is getting unbanned from a server. While the other is to show you would be committed to being a staff. Also, if this person most likely already knew he could buy and unban, but was hoping he could say he would get a rank, with the possible chance of him not getting said rank, which wouldnt end well. Thanks for your opinion though.