• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Music

Favorite music genre

• Rap

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • RnB

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Rock and roll

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Pop

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Jazz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classical

• Blues

• Hip Hop

• Reggae

• Punk rock

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Electronic

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Country

• Dubstep

• Disco

• Heavy Metal

• Orchestra

• Instrumental

• Gospel

• Opera

• Rock

• Trap

• Death metal

• Indie pop

• Other

• Total voters

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Well, what genre of music are you aiming for? If you want to listen to Rap (OF any sort)or RnB i have quite a few suggestions.

Last edited:

_Tanner

nav's new album is pretty good. he's kind of like a rapper but it's not really like rap, he kind of sings. but it's pretty good. John Mayer also makes pretty good music, it's kinda old school like 2000-2010 but it's pretty good.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Personally, I love Aussie hip-hop but that mightn't necessary tickle your fancy.
But some good aurtists are Hiltop hoods, REMI, Urthboy, 360, Bliss & Eco and Thundamentals.

Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
90s alternative bands like Weezer and Nirvana. 80s rock bands like Van Halen and BeastieBoys. And a few pop songs from today. That's just me though.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
i listen to
Jessie J, T0P, Cher, Christina Aguilera, Michael Jackson, Gwen Stefani, G-Eazy and much more

but i like 2000's and 90's pop, indie, soft rock, rock, alternate and some of the newer pop but not all, most of it is trash

_zoeyx

i listen to 80's 90's and 2000's alternative with some rock music but i doubt you would like it

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Well ok, as many of you know I like rap, a lot (I am infact a new rapper). I'm mostly into midstream to underground rap, I also like some RnB. I'll tell you who I like with their songs I like most.

Artists and songs
Tech N9ne - Am I a psycho?, Psycho ***** 2 and 3, Sriracha, What if it was me, So dope, On the bible, Fragile

DNA tru Lyricist - No limit, Lock and load, Lightspeed chopper 3, Darkside 1 and 2, Wreckonomican choppers, PTSD

Hopsin - All your fault, Die this way, Bout the business, Rip your heart out, Nocturnal rainbows, Blood energy potion, I need help

The Weeknd - Wicked games, Ordinary life, Reminder, Rockin', Party monster, Six feet under, False alarm, Can't feel my face, Die for you, The hills, Sidewalks, Rolling stone

Twisted Insane - Chop suey, The chop shop, Fade, Brain damage, Drugs *** and violence, Underground psycho

Tonedeff - Crispy 192, Love ain't, Demon, Hunter, Phantom, Moment, Filthy xx2, Masochist, Velocity, Last to know

Eminem - Detroit vs everybody, Guts over fear, Without me, Not afraid, Beautiful, Role model, Survival, Shake that, Headlights, Space bound

August Alsina - No love (original), Song cry, Kissin on my tattoos, Been around the world, I luv this ****

Splytsecond - Lyricist oath, Flytonight, Be a legend, PTSD (He joint owns the song with DNA), Godspeed, American

Yelawolf - Till it's gone, Best friend, Daddy's lambo, Tenassee love, Devil in my Veins

Sprite beatz- All of the undaground choppers series (1-6)

Other artists I like and kinda like: Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Crucified, Interchopper, K-Fix, Mister Hyde, MGK, Mackenzie Nicole, Future, Big Sean, Eazy-E, Usher, Lil Wayne, Kaoz, Travis Scott, Jeremih, Noclue

Last edited:

Tuut

Trusted Member
Well ok, as many of you know I like rap, a lot (I am infact a new rapper). I'm mostly into midstream to underground rap, I also like some RnB. I'll tell you who I like with their songs I like most.

Artists and songs
Tech N9ne - Am I a psycho?, Psycho ***** 2 and 3, Sriracha, What if it was me, So dope, On the bible

DNA tru Lyricist - No limit, Lock and load, Lightspeed chopper 3, Darkside 1 and 2, Wreckonomican choppers, PTSD

Hopsin - All your fault, Die this way, Bout the business, Rip your heart out, Nocturnal rainbows, Blood energy potion, I need help

The Weeknd - Ordinary life, Reminder, Rockin', Party monster, Six feet under, False alarm, Can't feel my face, Die for you, The hills, Sidewalks

Twisted Insane - Chop suey, The chop shop, Fade, Brain damage, Drugs *** and violence, Underground psycho

Tonedeff - Crispy 192, Love ain't, Demon, Hunter, Phantom, Moment, Filthy xx2, Masochist, Velocity, Last to know

Eminem - Detroit vs everybody, Guts over fear, Without me, Not afraid, Beautiful, Role model, Survival, Shake that, Headlights, Space bound

August Alsina - No love (original), Song cry, Kissin on my tattoos, Been around the world, I luv this ****

Splytsecond - Lyricist oath, Flytonight, Be a legend, PTSD (He joint owns the song with DNA), Godspeed, American

Yelawolf - Till it's gone, Best friend, Daddy's lambo, Tenassee love, Devil in my Veins

Sprite beatz- All of the undaground choppers series (1-6)

Other artists I like and kinda like: Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Crucified, Interchopper, K-Fix, Mister Hyde, MGK, Future, Big Sean, Eazy-E, Usher, Lil Wayne, Kaoz, Travis Scott, Jeremih, Noclue
If ur actually trying to be a rapper I got some beats fyi

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Steps to enjoying music
Step 1: Google "Best Trap"
Step 2: Click on a video
Step 3: Receive the bountiful mercies of the music gods