• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

yass

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
guess what came in the mail
IMG_20170419_154750.jpg

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
This is more harsh than I usually am. What do you prefer he FILL the box up with?
Hmm, let me think. Well maybe something that you can actually discuss about and/or be able to put your opinion fourth about something. That's literally the whole point of a thread, this right here is a status, and statuses do not belong on threads. If he like added in a question about it for people to answer like "What do you think about this, like it?" Then it would be a thread, but not this, this is a status and a status has no place in a box where threads should be put in.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
rob, be nice he is only 10
Really? Age is of no importance here. It is Robs choice whether to be nice or not. My opinion is that if someone really cant handle a few rude posts, then maybe they shouldnt be on a public forum where there are bound to be rude posts.

me32305

Hmm, let me think. Well maybe something that you can actually discuss about and/or be able to put your opinion fourth about something. That's literally the whole point of a thread, this right here is a status, and statuses do not belong on threads. If he like added in a question about it for people to answer like "What do you think about this, like it?" Then it would be a thread, but not this, this is a status and a status has no place in a box where threads should be put in.

There's a million options of discussion here. For one ask what the cd is. I have no idea what it is or why he got it. There's a lot of different ways you can take it.

PenguinPeople

It's in the off topic section of the forum? Therefore it doesn't need to pertain to any topic or meet any standards to become a thread.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Man all of you are almost as dumb as eacthother, (Meaning anyone who actually thinks this is a good idea) TaylorMalfoy and Trenly being the exceptions. _MysticDes_ I hope you were joking cause you should probably have figured by now I'm not a very nice person, if you are then you ain't thick either.

me32305

Man all of you are almost as dumb as eacthother, (Meaning anyone who actually thinks this is a good idea) TaylorMalfoy and Trenly being the exceptions. _MysticDes_ I hope you were joking cause you should probably have figured by now I'm not a very nice person.

Are you serious right now? The moment you realize your argument is terrible you call us all dumb and point out that you're not a nice person. (You didn't have to tell us by the way)

The only dumb person here is you. If you're going to be a rude person at least try to make some valid arguments.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Are you serious right now? The moment you realize you are losing the argument you call us all dumb and point out that you're not a nice person. (You didn't have to tell us by the way)

The only dumb person here is you. If you're going to be a rude person at least try to make some valid arguments.
Really? Am I dumb? Really? You know what else is dumb? Calling me dumb, that's what. Besides, where was there any slight sign that I was losing anyway? I was simply pointing out a fact, facts that are true. I made constructive criticism towards this and you decided to disregard it and go on again, so I start being rude. Simple.

(EDIT: That message above was simply one of the dumbest messages I've ever put, in the second part anyway not the first part with how I worded it. Still, I stand by my claim this should be a forum post not a thread and I cba to change my message)

Last edited:

me32305

Really? Am I dumb? Really? You know what else is dumb? Calling me dumb, that's what. Besides, where was there any slight sign that I was losing anyway? I was simply pointing out a fact, facts that are true. I made constructive criticism towards this and you decided to disregard it and go on again, so I start being rude. Simple.

I hope you realize how hypocritical you're being right now. It's dumb for me to call you dumb even though you just called everyone in this thread dumb? I was being nice calling you dumb I should've really said you were ignorant and a hypocritical person.

The sign of you losing is the fact that you attempted an ad hominem because you had nothing else to say.

Please learn the difference between fact and opinion because what you said is an opinion. Constructive criticism itself is an opinion.

You didn't start being rude after "I disregarded" your criticism. You starting being rude in the first post you made. Simple.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I hope you realize how hypocritical you're being right now. It's dumb for me to call you dumb even though you just called everyone in this thread dumb? I was being nice calling you dumb I should've really said you were ignorant and a hypocritical person.

The sign of you losing is the fact that you attempted an ad hominem because you had nothing else to say. Please learn the difference between fact and opinion because what you said is an opinion. Constructive criticism itself is an opinion.

You didn't start being rude after "I disregarded" your criticism. You starting being rude in the first post you made. Simple.
Did I start off rude though? There's a massive difference between being rude and being blunt. He even agreed with the statement that this should not be a thread and a profile post. And by the way I'm stating that anyone that calls me dumb is dumb because no one insults me. You know what actually is hypocritical? The fact that on every thread you try to insult people and then when there's a chance to jump at someone you immediately hop on the innocent train. Stop acting like you're the hero and I'm the villain in this cause you're honestly as bad if not worse than me. If you call that bluntness you're exactly the same as me.

I'll give you the second one because I admit myself that it was worded in a dumb way. Still I'm not backing down I still stand that this should not be a thread it should be a profile post.

It is dumb to call me dumb but when I do it to you it is a completely valid argument XD
Stop trying to hop on me32305 like you do with everyone every single opportunity you get to try and poke a hole out of me.

me32305

Did I start off rude though? There's a massive difference between being rude and being blunt. He even agreed with the statement that this should not be a thread and a profile post. And by the way I'm stating that anyone that calls me dumb is dumb because no one insults me. You know what actually is hypocritical? The fact that on every thread you try to insult people and then when there's a chance to jump at someone you immediately hop on the innocent train. Stop acting like you're the hero and I'm the villain in this cause you're honestly as bad if not worse than me. If you call that bluntness you're exactly the same as me.

I'll give you the second one because I admit myself that it was worded in a dumb way. Still I'm not backing down I still stand that this should not be a thread it should be a profile post.

I wasn't arguing with you for being a rude person. I just thought what you were saying was wrong. I think we've found an agreement now though.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Good grief you guys... crybabyduke is perfectly fine with posting what he has posted as a thread, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The Off-Topic subforum is a bit different compared with the rest of the forum, in that, unless it is very obvious to be for the purpose of gaining posts, anything (as long as it is within the rules) is perfectly fine.

I am not going to lock this thread, but I trust that either the futile argument stops or goes elsewhere.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I wasn't arguing with you for being a rude person. I just thought what you were saying was wrong. I think we've found an agreement now though.
I suppose so
Wouldn't calling you dumb be an insult in itself and therefore be insulting you?:confused:
Obviously it would be, stop trying to act smart and get attention. In addition stop hopping on what you were never involved in, you can do that to other people I don't care but not me.
Good grief you guys... crybabyduke is perfectly fine with posting what he has posted as a thread, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The Off-Topic subforum is a bit different compared with the rest of the forum, in that, unless it is very obvious to be for the purpose of gaining posts, anything (as long as it is within the rules) is perfectly fine.

I am not going to lock this thread, but I trust that either the futile argument stops or goes elsewhere.
Kinda stupid honestly but whatever, most of this was just to be picky and annoying anyway cause why not, needed cheering up today.