• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Why do player reports suck on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillJWal

I sent in a player report about YouTuber advertising their channel, this is, of course, advertising. I sent in evidence, a screenshot of the chat read, although, it was cropped. I took the screenshot before I had read the rules, and by the time I had noticed it, the text was already past the viewing point. I know this is one of the major flaws with my report, but I don't believe context should be required for Advertising.

Once I had sent in the report, I had gotten a reply from an admin, saying it was invalid. Curious as to why, I read over the denial. Saying that Advertising in the case of a YouTube channel, is perfectly fine. While reports on people advertising another server, in the intent of moving players away from their server, is bad. This leads me to believe it's only against the rules if it affects them. Nobody cares about your YouTube channel when they're trying to play SkyBlock.

I can't really blame them, the exposure from any YouTuber, even one with below a thousand subscribers, is far greater than not being annoyed in the chat.

justcharli

the player reports don't stuck here, you just sent an invalid report. people are allowed to promote their youtube channel on the server, i don't know why you are so upset about it as its doing literally no harm.

i smell jealousy

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Your report was handled as any other report would be handled. If you believe myself or any other staff to have acted unfairly, with bias, or against the rules, please send a direct message to Zainos with proof.

Since this thread is clearly intended only to criticize staff, it violates our forum rules:
Do not post topics flaming or criticizing staff. If you have an issue with how a moderator has behaved, contact Zainos via a private message and provide evidence.
This thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.