• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Whatever happened to Handeril

Mr_Incredibuz

Handeril found out this money gltich where he could make soo much money. He kept abusing it and he had a lot. Zainos found out and there was a big argument but at the end he got perm banned and he wasnt allowed to buy a unban fee :D

Im Just Wondering Out of curiousness, if you get banned, and the Owner Doesn't allow you to buy an unban fee, is that abusing because its labeled there UNBAN FEE to get yourself unbanned so wouldn't that be abusing. Idc though, if he cant get on, I have one less person killing me on factions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
messidude101 said:
Im Just Wondering Out of curiousness, if you get banned, and the Owner Doesn't allow you to buy an unban fee, is that abusing because its labeled there UNBAN FEE to get yourself unbanned so wouldn't that be abusing. Idc though, if he cant get on, I have one less person killing me on factions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
its not abusive. You dont want to ban the griefer to the hub and let him buy the unban fee.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
RiceMaster2000 said:
messidude101 said:
its not abusive. You dont want to ban the griefer to the hub and let him buy the unban fee.

Honestly, I don't even believe there should be an Unban fee :p

If you are innocent, try the forums, it's free. If you are guilty, then bye bye! There are plenty of other servers to [crossout]get yourself banned again[/crossout] spend your time!

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
masterfireheart said:
RiceMaster2000 said:
messidude101 said:

Honestly, I don't even believe there should be an Unban fee :p

If you are innocent, try the forums, it's free. If you are guilty, then bye bye! There are plenty of other servers to [crossout]get yourself banned again[/crossout] spend your time!
unban fee's are optional. I like them.