• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Guardian_Echo

Retired Staff
Some of you may know i used to be staff on this wonderful network. No i wasnt "fired" i left on my own account for many reasons.

the 1st reason i left was because me and my friend AlternetEightiar (lets call him alt) had decided and planned on starting a network. (hope i dont get banned for mentioning other servers) its very hard to explain but pretty much Alt's server was the main server. from his server he had a hub and mini-games. if you wanted to join my network you could go from Alt's server to mine and vise versa... sadly that project has been discontinued due to both alt and i losing interest in Minecraft and our staff being inactive.

But now i work for a company called Major Creation (Founded by alt, co-founded by me.). Major Creation is an up and coming business that will have many things. the main thing i will talk about now is MAJORx (the music label/production).
MAJORx is a division in Major Creation that makes beats for new artists/rappers/singers. I cant share too much about this but if you would like hear a preview of one of my beats visit this link:

im mostly making this post cuz im bored and want people to know that im still alive...
Fin.