• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Volcanic - 8 Player Map

Do you like this map?

• No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • DEFINITELY NOT MC_PROYT DONT EVEN TRY YOU TRY TO HARD

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • OFC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
S0rry that Im being impatient, but this map still hasnt been added :L sorry to be annoying or anything..

take ur time zain with the new updates coming soon! my map is the next priority.. im pretty sure this is the list:

#1 PVP Update
#2 Arcade
#3 Maps
#4 Factions
#5 My map <3

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
S0rry that Im being impatient, but this map still hasnt been added :L sorry to be annoying or anything..

take ur time zain with the new updates coming soon! my map is the next priority.. im pretty sure this is the list:

#1 PVP Update
#2 Arcade
#3 Maps
#4 Factions
#5 My map <3
Zainos has a huge list of things to do/maps to add.
There are maps that were built months ago that are waiting to be added. But Zainos knows what he's doing and Is always working on something, I can guarantee you that. Accepted maps never get forgotten about. Please be penitent.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Zainos has a huge list of things to do/maps to add.
There are maps that were built months ago that are waiting to be added. But Zainos knows what he's doing and Is always working on something, I can guarantee you that. Accepted maps never get forgotten about. Please be penitent.
Ok! Sorry :)