• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global View Online Builders

iiTentacion

I think it would be very helpful if there were to be added a /builders or /buildteam to show online builders because sometimes certain players would like to ask for advice and what cool things to build are ETC so i hope you take this into consideration

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I see no need to know which builders are online. Anyone on creative can easily give you ideas to build, and if the builders are on buildteam then they are likely building and would therefore be a bit too busy to give advice on your builds. If they are in creative or parkour they might have time to look at your builds, but I would think that they should be focusing on their own builds if they are on the buildteam server.

iiTentacion

I see no need to know which builders are online. Anyone on creative can easily give you ideas to build, and if the builders are on buildteam then they are likely building and would therefore be a bit too busy to give advice on your builds. If they are in creative or parkour they might have time to look at your builds, but I would think that they should be focusing on their own builds if they are on the buildteam server.
maybe it could be like a Donator thing of like Peacekeeper and above

but i see your point

Last edited by a moderator:

joexxx6

I think it would be very helpful if there were to be added a /builders or /buildteam to show online builders because sometimes certain players would like to ask for advice and what cool things to build are ETC so i hope you take this into consideration
I think staff are perfectly capable of reviewing people's plots.

__Joni

I don't see the point of having /builder command, to be honest. Why not just private message them if you see them online? I'm pretty sure they'll give you advice. Am I right __Joni :D
Always for you Kristian! nah just /msg us when you see us online most of us are happy to help!

Joni, HHG Builder

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
It'll be nice to know what Builders are online, it'll be extremely helpful to ask an opinion from a professional on Happy HG rather than asking a random player. You feel more trustworthy asking a Builder than any random player.

Bedeh

There would be no real need for that feature as if you would like a "proffesional" to give you an opinion then the HHG build members are not the people to msg haha

PigyMC

Bedeh that you will get kicked out of the build team for doing absolutely nothing doesn't mean that we are bad, besides, you clearly weren't good enough to be on the build team :)

Bedeh

Bedeh that you will get kicked out of the build team for doing absolutely nothing doesn't mean that we are bad, besides, you clearly weren't good enough to be on the build team :)

Never said that because of the kicking you were bad :p Just that no one in the team experiments with anything new which isn't very creative at all. Also with you saying I wasn't good enough is clearly false as I was an accepted applicant ;)

PigyMC

Never said that because of the kicking you were bad :p Just that no one in the team experiments with anything new which isn't very creative at all. Also with you saying I wasn't good enough is clearly false as I was an accepted applicant ;)
Yeah you got accepted, but you also got removed.. I wonder why.. :p ;)