• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ultra Hardcore. Teams Or Solo?

What type of Ultra Hardcore do you prefer?

• Solo

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Teams of two

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Teams of three

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Teams of four

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Teams of five

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Hello Guys! Enjoying the new game-mode? In order to make it even better, we wanted you to vote which UHC experience you prefer. Solo or teams? Please vote 2 of the options given below as we'll add the two most voted options.
Thanks!

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
UHC1, solo. UHC2, teams of 2. UHC3, teams of 3. UHC4, solo. UHC5, teams of 2. UHC6, teams of 3. <-- my idea
I don't like that :/, what if a UHC1 is full and you want to solo? I voted for solo and teams of 2. The rest is just too chaotic in my opinion,.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I don't like that :/, what if a UHC1 is full and you want to solo? I voted for solo and teams of 2. The rest is just too chaotic in my opinion,.
Well, that's exactly the same if you want to play UHC and all lobbies are full or in game.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
We'll have more than only 6 Ultra Hardcore servers in the near future, just vote for what u prefer, don't worry about the servers quantity

TrashcanTristan

I like to switch it up, solo to teams of 2, and sometimes 3. It depends. Solo for me is best though because i don't have people slowing me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.