• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Uhc

Kuiah

I've noticed that UHC isn't as popular as the other minigames in this server, and I find this disappointing because I love PvP based gamemodes. Don't get me wrong, I love SG, SW, PvP, SCBB, Etc, but I'de just like it if we'de all play a little UHC every once in a while. That'd be nice since the the Build Team worked on the hub's and the Helpers/Mods/Admins/Owners worked on this gamemode. I find it sad that one person to no one goes to this gamemode, but we can't get everything. I'de like it if we all gay UHC a chance and played a few games every day or so. Peace out.
-SkillAura

Jacky708

Its kind of similar to the hunger games, and I don't know I just get bored while playing it. More people go to sg than uhc

Kuiah

Because SG is easier. UHC is better and more challenging than SG because you have to WORK for regeneration. And yes Tbucs19Gaming I do wanna play UHC. I have to go to other servers just to get one round :,( . I 'de rather play on a server I actually like than one I just found out about Lol.

Gaby1129

No one plays it because all your doing is just trying to survive, your not actually killing people on there, it's very hard to find people in the map, that's why it's pretty boring

Kaios

Retired Staff
No one plays it because all your doing is just trying to survive, your not actually killing people on there, it's very hard to find people in the map, that's why it's pretty boring
Not true. You get a player tracker lol.

Kuiah

True, I just go for simple things such as Sugar cane, iron, diamond, obsidian, flint, arrows, etc. Basic UHC items.

Gaby1129

uhh... that's sorta the point... it's survival for about 20-30 minutes then pvp...
I know but it really does get boring because no one plays it anymore, Zainos should do events for the game mode to encourage game play in uhc

JaltersThighGap

It would be greatly appreciated if you can do a UHC event whenever you are available as it could get popularity from the staff enjoying it