• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

X-Run Tourney

Rick

I'm sure some people have noticed the sudden drop in popularity with X-Run. The last time I personally saw it crowded was when X-Run was first realeased. So I propose we have an X-Run Tourney. A major event that happens every few months. I know that school will be a problem for some staff members with setting this up for all players to enjoy. So this can happen whenever or never this is just a suggestion.
Here are my ideas for the tourney if it does happen:

1. It is a week long event where players can enter before and during the events occurrence
2. Players compete in matches with NO TEAMS
3. At least 5 people are in per match
4. Win trading with a group of people is bannable
5. There will be prizes for the 3 players with the best times
6. Times will be marked on a HHG webpage for X-Run during the tourney
7. No matter what your rank is you have the potential to earn the same rewards as a Mocking Jay

I'm still trying to think of an idea for rewards that top players will earn so if you have any ideas on that or anything else you may find unfair or unclear leave your thoughts under this thread and myabe someone important may see it. Thanks!

~rickster7270