• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw Token Options & The Wither Challenge

Should they add an option to buy a skip-a-level pass?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

LaneyMac

Hello!

I'd like to request that for 15 tokens we can buy a level pass! It seems pretty fair to me and I know many people who would buy it. And also, the twenty-seventh level, "The Wither Challenge", is extremely difficult. Many other people can agree with me that this level is ridiculously hard to the point wheres it nearly impossible. I would greatly appreciate it if the level can be replaced with something a bit easier.

That's all, thanks for reading!

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I agree but you should only be able to use it for the level you're currently on, so say you're on level 12 then you buy the "level pass" it would allow you to skip level 12.

_iSkillzz

I dont Agree Jigsaw Is not that difficult and It will be unnecesary since all the parkours and Levels are possible and It will help you to grow your Skills
Here _iSkilzz xD

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I dont Agree Jigsaw Is not that difficult and It will be unnecesary since all the parkours and Levels are possible and It will help you to grow your Skills
Here _iSkilzz xD
Whether or not all the levels are possible or not there are some really difficult ones so having a skip would allow the players to carry on, plus this is also helping the server out because the only way to receive the "level pass" would be to vote.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The point of Jigsaw is to be difficult. I highly doubt Level 27 will be removed. It is great that there are levels that difficult. In my opinion, more levels need to be buffed (Lv 2, Lv 42, and a few other)

I like the concept of having a level skip, as some levels can be frustrating. However, I do not feel that it would be true to the concept of Jigsaw. Also, would you only be able to use it once? Or could someone use it, oh..., 42 times?

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
This idea is great I'm currently also stuck on level 27 and oh god I hate that level but I think you only should be able to pass a level 5 times or so

LaneyMac

Oh I didn't know so many people would reply XD. I was just kind of raged out at the moment when I said the the wither challenge should've gotten removed, my bad. But to answer a question about the skip-a-level token,

1. The skip-a-level should be bought for fifteen tokens in my opinion.

2. The skip-a-level token can be used once per use. For example, in order to skip five levels you need to buy five skip-a-level tokens.

3. And finally, Yes, I know. Skip-a-levels tokens are cheap, but holy mother of Jesus would they be worth it. Skip-a-levels tokens are a win-win situation for us players and the server's economy. With buying these skip-a-levels tokens we can skip a level individually, and it supports the server by doing so.

Hope that helped a bit, anymore questions, ^-^.

ParadoxTaco

27 is honestly my favorite level. Once you know the route you can beat it with little to no effort.
Watch them charge us for everything now.
are you saying the skip should be free? also the 15 seems ok but for every pass you buy the amount should go up by 1. This way if you bought 20 passes it would cost 35 to get another.

Ishgar

Here _iSkilzz xD
I think players should be able to choose how to play, whatever is the most fun for them. Most people don't have fun not being able to beat a level, and I get that it could build skills as you say, but they might have no fun with that. While you might not use it, I'm sure a lot of players would to make Jigsaw a better experience, especially if your rank isn't high enough to use every checkpoint.

LaneyMac

27 is honestly my favorite level. Once you know the route you can beat it with little to no effort.

are you saying the skip should be free? also the 15 seems ok but for every pass you buy the amount should go up by 1. This way if you bought 20 passes it would cost 35 to get another.

Yea, I guess I agree with that. But in all honesty, if the staff actually considers this it won't be much of our choice. But I can see your point clearly.