• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

THIS IS TO you hackers out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your a hacker, stop now. While you have the chance. If you're caught , you're done. You have to pay REAL money to come back. Don't think just because someone can't get photo proof , they can't get you banned. Photo and video proof are your worst enemy , hackers , not to mention other types of rule breaking. you may ask yourself "why would he post this on the forum?" . My answer is simple I ABSOULETLY hate what hackers do . It ruins games. It creates distrust between players sometimes , other times it arises accusation to players who are innocent. Hackers STOP NOW before it's too late. play fair. hacking is NOT cool.

And no i am not a hacker, I am simply posting this to help prevent hacking. I doubt it will stop much hacking at all. but any less amount of hacking is better right? Now this is the last time im going to say this , STOP NOW.

there that's what I wanted to say.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I doubt this will help, but hacking is not the only thing that's obnoxious. We're in the process of getting more staff members to help balance the current situation but, Zainos is the one that does all of that I'm powerless when it comes to this (mainly).

I thought this would help a little tiny bit. I hate it . I hoped this would help hackers realize what the cost are, to show the consequences. I doubt this would help much. the war against hacking will never end. any help against hacking is good, right? I've been accused of hacking. im a victim of hacking , by the distrust, or atleast AWLwell. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.