• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Think Your Good?

Strafer

Hello everybody,I'm challenging everybody here to a 1v1 on kit pvp with kit warrior,If you can manage to beat me I will spend 10-15$ on something you would like on the HHG store,Just to inform you guys(I'm very good at pvp)and also you only get 1 Try,If you die your out.

How to join:

Name:

When you can 1v1:

What you will want:

Thank you for applying,And good luck!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Lol. c:
Gl C:<
SAFollis
Now.
Hmm... just some... erg what's $15 dollars that I want on the store...
I'll have Poseidon's rider in hub :D
Also do I have to give you something $15? Because I can't do that lol (So I won't 1v1 if I have to do that)

Strafer

This will not cost you guys anything,Its just for me to be able to pvp somebody fairly for once and it I lose I don't mind paying because I never lose so it doesn't bother me.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Guys he uses soup :C So remember to use it back.

I died because I was fair and didn't use it xD (I would've gotten him :/)

Kaios

Retired Staff
Haha gg. Not the fight I signed up for. But eh! What is! Lol he took me to some weird server and we fought with all these effects it was kinda dumb. Lol gg though! Your very good!!!

Strafer

Well we were on HHG fighting and we couldn't fight because everybody was attacking us then we 1v1'ed again and did what you wanted and you lost,Not sure what you mean by "all these effects it was kinda dumb"Because we fought with the exact kit warrior and I combo'd you and you died.

_Link

Name: SuperNovaGaming

When you can 1v1: Friday 5:00pm GMT (U.K Time) or whenever you want tomorrow ( I have school till 3:40)

What you will want:The satisfaction of beating you ;) nothing else!

Arkifios

Name: Arkifios
When you can 1v1: 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. throught the weekend and 4:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
What will you want: I don't really care but career would be nice.