• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars The Staff Map | Skywars

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Well, I'm not sure. It's your map, so let your style come through... but just make it a bit more ornate :) Maybe customize the inside of the heads, have some heads way up in the sky and below to look at... Maybe even replicate the HHG logo somewhere... idk :)

Kaios

Retired Staff
Well, I'm not sure. It's your map, so let your style come through... but just make it a bit more ornate :) Maybe customize the inside of the heads, have some heads way up in the sky and below to look at... Maybe even replicate the HHG logo somewhere... idk :)
The heads above and below could allow players to ender pearl to them or build to and just hide the whole game. Good idea though.

Waaaa? Lol So many hastags and OH! I INSPIRED HIM TO DO SO MANY HASHTAGS!!! Lol it was in a PM
MCNT_557f8bdd57a9f_2.png
This is gonna be hard DAGNEBIT