• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Talk

mgbgtv16

Hello HHG community

I don't get on this server very much anymore. I also have tried for mod many times, but I was wondering if I have been on for more than a year. I know Rice and Zainos probably won't see this post and if they do they probably wont help but I was just wondering how long I have been on this server.

Please help

Mgbgtv16

iTzOajs

mgbgtv16 said:
Hello HHG community

I don't get on this server very much anymore. I also have tried for mod many times, but I was wondering if I have been on for more than a year. I know Rice and Zainos probably won't see this post and if they do they probably wont help but I was just wondering how long I have been on this server.

Please help

Mgbgtv16
you probably are im rolling up on a year in May

iTzOajs

iTzOajs said:
mgbgtv16 said:
Hello HHG community

Please help

Mgbgtv16
you probably are im rolling up on a year in May
And i remember u