• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Tab List

I thought it would be cool if the tab list was organized with the person on the highest streak was at the top, or like them best Kill Death Ratio at the top, either one. It would add a nice aspect to the game, and maybe the players would get more coins or xp if they take out the person on the top. And i have heard that the kit pvp is getting sort of boring for some people, and adding this will give those people something to do. Hope this is added for i think it would be pretty fun. And maybe the payer on top gets a score multiplier the higher they get. :D Thank you for taking the time to read this!
_Doozie's Idea
Don't steal it -.-
(I have screenshots -_-)

touh

Trusted Member
Not a bad idea. But i think more people would target the person at the top if they get extra coins for it.

_iSkillzz

I have another idea like that but instead of that if you have a rank doing your name in tab the color of the rank for example Im a SPONSOR so it will be like my name in the tab in color gold like this AnonymousDude_.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Hmm the idea isn't bad I just can't see why we need it cuz when people write on chat you can see their rank and I think it would take time for the system to like "regenerate" if their comes another person... Btw a lot of people doesn't even know this tab thing

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I have another idea like that but instead of that if you have a rank doing your name in tab the color of the rank for example Im a SPONSOR so it will be like my name in the tab in color gold like this AnonymousDude_.

This is definitely possible, I remember this from my own server, not a bad idea I'll see if Zainos will look into it.

I thought it would be cool if the tab list was organized with the person on the highest streak was at the top, or like them best Kill Death Ratio at the top, either one. It would add a nice aspect to the game, and maybe the players would get more coins or xp if they take out the person on the top. And i have heard that the kit pvp is getting sort of boring for some people, and adding this will give those people something to do. Hope this is added for i think it would be pretty fun. And maybe the payer on top gets a score multiplier the higher they get. :D Thank you for taking the time to read this!
_Doozie's Idea
Don't steal it -.-
(I have screenshots -_-)

As long as its codeable, i dont see any problems with this idea.
-- Tab would put highest Kill Streaks First
-- The Higher the Kill Streak is the Bigger EXP reward a player gets for killing that person. If they kill a person lets say above a 20 kill streak they get bonus coins.

I like both ideas guys, I'll see what the others say.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think it could be nice to see who was at the highest killstreak, but I typically search tab in alphabetical order to find if my friends are online

Regarding colored names. I have created a thread about it so this thread stays on the topic of how it should be organized by killstreak.

Last edited: