• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Invalid Swamp parkour

iiTentacion

of course this is just an example of what there should be but it isnt a full map just a small portion of what could be a good map called swamp parkour

Attachments

• 2017-07-18_20.31.59.png
    2017-07-18_20.31.59.png
    342 KB · Views: 412
  • 2017-07-18_20.32.05.png
    2017-07-18_20.32.05.png
    513 KB · Views: 388

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Those screenshots seem quite bland. We also already have nature parkour and biomes parkour, I think a swamp themed one would be almost repetetive.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
If it's a swamp, why is the biome not swamplands and why are there only a couple trees? Some swampy custom trees for deco and terraforming the bottom of the swamp water would greatly improve this idea.

iiTentacion

as i said its mainly just a suggestion and a very small example i didnt want to go to much in depth incase it wasnt liked

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
as i said its mainly just a suggestion and a very small example i didnt want to go to much in depth incase it wasnt liked
Then why not just suggest the idea? Why have to create an example if it's nothing to what the map will look like?

In my opinion, and like Trenly said. We already have nature and biomes maps, the theme could be overused.