• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed /staff Report Bug (misleading Staff Member)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oudey2016

Retired Staff
In Game Name: Oudey2010

When do you discovered this Bug: Discovered this when an old moderator came online, (_Radique_oo7) came online, December 12 /2014 1:03 Eastern.

Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: More briefly, I currently was loading up Minecraft than took a quick log on to visit Happy-HG and suddenly wanted to check on /staff then I noticed that well Radique_oo7(Former moderator) who resigned but was still bugged or wasn't taken off at the time by doing /staff. I'm sure this is a minor misinforming. I'm highly positive that Zainos or any other staff members can fix this anytime. Also, maybe he got re promoted or something at the time?Screenshot: http://gyazo.com/98d2b67a727edc16a6fe25286dc813c4

In which server is the bug located? Located at all servers but in my case I did /staff at the hub.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Rad is back and he got promoted back, I forgot to update the HUB Hologram. It's updated now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.