• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Solo And Team Games?

Pierogi_Cat

I'm really tired of getting killed every game by a team. And then I also feel really unfair when my friends and I team up on one person. This has probably been mentioned before but I think it's a really good idea, especially because there are some people that say not to team, but then no one can really stop that.

Phoenix____

I'm really tired of getting killed every game by a team. And then I also feel really unfair when my friends and I team up on one person. This has probably been mentioned before but I think it's a really good idea, especially because there are some people that say not to team, but then no one can really stop that.
I don't like this idea... Just learn to deal with teams, use strategy. Teams really aren't as big a deal as everyone makes them out to be, the only teams that annoy me are 4 teams, I can pretty easily kill 2 or 3 teams though. Just learn to deal with them, or get a friend to help you. Cause I think if hhg had solo and team sg, it would ruin it tbh.

Pierogi_Cat

I don't like this idea... Just learn to deal with teams, use strategy. Teams really aren't as big a deal as everyone makes them out to be, the only teams that annoy me are 4 teams, I can pretty easily kill 2 or 3 teams though. Just learn to deal with them, or get a friend to help you. Cause I think if hhg had solo and team sg, it would ruin it tbh.
Then don't play solo games .-. not everyone is as great as you, not everyone can face teams

Phoenix____

Then don't play solo games .-. not everyone is as great as you, not everyone can face teams
That's why I said "learn" to, it's not that hard, flint and steel, cob webs, tnt, many ways to take out 3 or 4 teams, it really isn't difficult, I've seen plenty of people who aren't good at pvp kill a 4 team using the items I just mentioned. If you just play smart, you can easily kill them, and honestly... A lot of servers have this anyway, team and solo sg, it's common, and I can't stand servers like that, if this got added, I could never play sg again...

_Link

I kind of like this idea and not everyone can learn. It's not that easy just to do things like that + this could just be dedicated to 1 of the server lobbies. so how could you never play sg again? Perhaps 1 out of 12 of sg lobbies can just have a change of rules about teaming.

MysticMusician

Team sg is usually for teams of 2 though, some people who usually form a team of 3 or 4 with their friends probably wouldn't be able to, since cross teaming would probably be against the rules. They would probably also ban teaming from solo, no one would ever be able to have their team of 3 or 4 in anyway probably. I'm not totally against the idea of having a team version, although I'd hope it wouldn't change all the rules around too much. It just seems like it would.

_Link

I don't like the idea of team games, I think there should just be a solo server and the rest you can do whatever you want. So you can be solo on both but only teamed on 1 if you get what I mean

MysticMusician

I don't like the idea of team games, I think there should just be a solo server and the rest you can do whatever you want. So you can be solo on both but only teamed on 1 if you get what I mean
What if they were to add like, one lobby for solo, one lobby that was teams, and then like the rest you can do whatever or something? xD that way there is something for everyone.

Unitus

Retired Staff
I agree, just learn to deal with teams, and you will be set. :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Team sg is usually for teams of 2 though, some people who usually form a team of 3 or 4 with their friends probably wouldn't be able to, since cross teaming would probably be against the rules. They would probably also ban teaming from solo, no one would ever be able to have their team of 3 or 4 in anyway probably. I'm not totally against the idea of having a team version, although I'd hope it wouldn't change all the rules around too much. It just seems like it would.

I think you're right cello. It probably would do that. Teaming is kept to 4 or less to try and help make games fair, and sometimes, you will end up dying cause of a team, but that's kinda just an element of hunger games, and has been for years.

Pierogi_Cat

I've killed a team of 3 before too. But today, basically every game I've died to a team. And I can't do anything about it if I don't have tnt or cobwebs or anything to help me. Solo games could just be there for the people that need it, and if you don't need it, then don't play it -_-

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I've killed a team of 3 before too. But today, basically every game I've died to a team. And I can't do anything about it if I don't have tnt or cobwebs or anything to help me. Solo games could just be there for the people that need it, and if you don't need it, then don't play it -_-
Bows are always helpful