• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Skywars Team Limit

The current Skywars limit is 4 people per team. Me and others are thinking that it should be reduced, possibly to 2 people per team. I mean just think about it; a 4 v 1? How is that at all fair? I just think that it should be reduced is all.

Kuiah

The current Skywars limit is 4 people per team. Me and others are thinking that it should be reduced, possibly to 2 people per team. I mean just think about it; a 4 v 1? How is that at all fair? I just think that it should be reduced is all.
Try me out in a 4v1, quick drop w/ 5hp

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
And with over powered it impossible

Trenly

Admin
Admin
But a 4v4 is fair. There's no rule saying that you can't team against them. Plus, there are so many items you can use to your advantage. Lava can catch them on fire, as long as you avoid it yourself. Webs can get them stuck, flint and steel will also burn them. Tnt can deal explosion damage. It's not that hard to take down a team

juicylies

I kinda like it the way it is because I have a lot f friends we like to play skywars and we always team. I think a lot of people wouldn't like this and annoy them.

But a 4v4 is fair. There's no rule saying that you can't team against them. Plus, there are so many items you can use to your advantage. Lava can catch them on fire, as long as you avoid it yourself. Webs can get them stuck, flint and steel will also burn them. Tnt can deal explosion damage. It's not that hard to take down a team
I mean yes its not impossible at all, and there are ways around it, its just extremely annoying that 4 people team against 1 person. Also what if you are the last people in game, like its you and the 4 team what then?

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
This is a good idea on one half but a bummer on the other. I am one that does teams of 4 when it comes to skywars because it's one gamemode most of my friends can agree on. But on the flip side I can see how it becomes annoying with teams of 4 when you are alone. It is fully possible to handle them but only under the circumstances that you are either a MLG pro or have way better stuff than they do. All in all I believe that this rule should be left alone, unless the server wants to add team skywars and solo as different game modes. (Which I wouldn't do because you saw how solo SG turned out)

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I mean yes its not impossible at all, and there are ways around it, its just extremely annoying that 4 people team against 1 person. Also what if you are the last people in game, like its you and the 4 team what then?
4v1 On skywars are so easy, With a Punch bow and some luck I could 15v1 no problem. Honestly it's very easy to take out teams in skywars with proper equipment and strategies

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Electric not everyone is as boss as you. xD
xD Well I might as well list off some team strategies.

1. Aerial Attack

2. Half block camp with stone, attack there feet.

3. Anything goes in OP chests mode

4. Kill them when they bridge, plenty of ways.

5. Teams generally are thin on resources, get that iron my man.

6. Get a teammate that can play ball better then the 76ers.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I have to agree that 4 maybe a bit too much, seeming as Kit PvP has a team creation of 3, maybe it might be best to make it a team of 3 instead? 3 is plenty for a team with your friends and the one person the team might be up against stands a higher chance than before on beating you. :)