• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Sky Factions

Should We Add Sky Factions?

• Yea

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Maybe, needs more ideas

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
So I had an idea to mix Skyblock, Skywars, and Factions. Yes, I know Factions is coming out and we have Skywars. Hear me out. When starting out your Faction you would have your own island. All islands are in the same universe. The islands could be like 20x20 or something like that. Then you would have to build to the other factions islands and you could raid them like you would normally do. Also your islands would be as deep as a normal world is. So that you can gets ores and all of that stuff. There will also be a shop like Factions and Skyblock has. There is much more we can add with this idea. But that's the base idea that I had.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Considering they can't get even normal factions out, I say no. Especially since you can just make a sky base in factions and people still will raid you if the opportunity arises. It's just too similar (in my personal opinion)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
This is literally Skyblock imo o.o bc you can do that on your island, also raiding isn't against the rules