• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Should RP have its own gamemode?

Should it happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParadoxTaco

This is talked about alot. Should minecraft roleplay have its own server. My thoughts on this is it would be great, but as a HHG builder there is ton of important stuff going on such as factions. And after factions might come another massive project. Until then, we will just have to wait and see.

ParadoxTaco

Dats kinda why i said this has been talked about alot. And i was just stating as a HHG builder that it probably will not happen for a while

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Dats kinda why i said this has been talked about alot. And i was just stating as a HHG builder that it probably will not happen for a while
Yes, it has been talked about. If you know it probably won't happen for a while, then why ask if it should be added; especially when most of the community would agree it should be added and the staff know this.

ParadoxTaco

Yes, it has been talked about. If you know it probably won't happen for a while, then why ask if it should be added; especially when most of the community would agree it should be added and the staff know this.
its not really asking its more of me stating that even though alot of people wish for it theres a low chance of it happening. But if the demanded gets high enough then there might be a chance

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Building has NOTHING to do with the priories of a server change.

I highly disagree. The point of creative is to build, make friends and participate in RPS. Regardless if you hate roleplays they are a way of creative. Separating it from creative is stupid. Not only will it require moving the plots now to a separate server, it will require another server that will hold approx 100+ players. Creative now is fine, we have fixed creative lag :)D) and we do not plan on doing any other huge changes to creative.

Anyway back on topic, no. Creative itself thrives of roleplayers if we separate creative from roleplayers is just idiotic imo.

Build team has a separate server so it doesn't really matter, it doesn't interfere with your building.