• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Shops In Skyblock

andrew louie

so first of all. I have a /clearshop problem that when I create a new shop it will not let me. And tells me to do /clearshop to clearshops so I do and it dosent work.

Second I was wondering if you guys could let island leaders take down shops from other players because I am renovating my skyblock spawn and he will not be on for a long time.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Fixed /clearshops bug, apologies for the inconvenience.
Also only shop owners can remove their own shops because lot of ppl uses shops as an "anti-griefing" chest so not even the party members of their island can open on it, so I can't change that, sorry.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Fixed /clearshops bug, apologies for the inconvenience.
Also only shop owners can remove their own shops because lot of ppl uses shops as an "anti-griefing" chest so not even the party members of their island can open on it, so I can't change that, sorry.
What happened to ender chests? Also shops used to stay even after island is restarted I hope that's fixed now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Necropost ye ban me now

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
What happened to ender chests? Also shops used to stay even after island is restarted I hope that's fixed now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Necropost ye ban me now
Your shops are always deleted when you restart your island.
Also what do you mean with what happened to ender chests?
P.S: It's not necro-posting because it haven't been 15 days since last reply, read our rules xD

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Your shops are always deleted when you restart your island.
Also what do you mean with what happened to ender chests?
P.S: It's not necro-posting because it haven't been 15 days since last reply, read our rules xD
Shush the last time I read the rules was before I was banned and it was still a week :3
But remember once you had to push my villagers off and kill them with a sword lol (on my amazing quartz island) a friend created 2 shops before I restarted for like the 7th time heh
And with the ender chests well that's where you store your stuff so party members can't open it either lol, also I agree with andrew louie , island owner should be able to remove shops, if the limit is still 10(I think?), but if you can create an unlimited amount of shops then it's fine, but like, imagine a party member creating like 2 shops for storing their stuff, other members do the same, and for some reason can't get on (internet, computer problems, bans, etc), you can't have a pretty shop with a bunch of villagers

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
But remember once you had to push my villagers off and kill them with a sword lol (on my amazing quartz island) a friend created 2 shops before I restarted for like the 7th time heh
that was fixed long ago lol