• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Set Weather Option

joexxx6

I think that there should be a set weather option. It would help a lot if someone is making a build for the server, and would help set the environment for the build. Also if it was a spooky build a dark rainy night would be the perfect setting but at the moment players can only set time and without the rain it wouldn't be as scary. Overall I think the players on creative would benefit greatly from the set weather option and would help liven up the builds on HHG.

-TheSpeedyTurtle_

(PS let me know what u think about this suggestion, don't just read this thread and have a private opinion xD)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I don't really see the point in needing rain if we can already set time. Rain wouldn't make something 'scarier' for me, it'd just frustrate me - rain is annoying.

Also, is Zainos able to set the weather for just a certain area of land? So if a map is accepted that uses rain, could he paste it into the super flat world with the rest of the maps for that server and set rain just for the area that the map is in, or would be have to create a whole new world just to put that map in it to have rain?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Also, is Zainos able to set the weather for just a certain area of land? So if a map is accepted that uses rain, could he paste it into the super flat world with the rest of the maps for that server and set rain just for the area that the map is in, or would be have to create a whole new world just to put that map in it to have rain?
Yup, as we did in skyblock where skyblock spawn only is always daytime and no rain, even if it's in the same world as where it's raining, we can do that easily so just make sure to put a note or something explaining where you want a specific daytime or weather and I'll do it when adding your map :)