• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ruin-A-Wish

iiDad_

Wish granted but every time you do: you defecate in your pants.

I wish I can ride my bed where ever I want. :)

Swagsire101

Wish granted but the heat melts the ice cream and it ruins your favorite shirt (which you are wearing.)

I wish for an ice cube to suck/chew on because it is hot out.

Swagsire101

Wish granted but it requires a C battery and since nothing uses C batteries you have to go buy some, but since nothing uses them and nobody uses them they don't carry them, so you don't get to use the time machine.

I wish for the ability to shoot powerful jets of peanut butter "out" of my palms, like a powerhose for peanut butter. "Out" because it actually comes from a pocket dimension with an endless amount of peanut butter, and when I activate this power, comes out of my palm as I described.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Wish granted but it requires a C battery and since nothing uses C batteries you have to go buy some, but since nothing uses them and nobody uses them they don't carry them, so you don't get to use the time machine.

I wish for the ability to shoot powerful jets of peanut butter "out" of my palms, like a powerhose for peanut butter. "Out" because it actually comes from a pocket dimension with an endless amount of peanut butter, and when I activate this power, comes out of my palm as I described.
Wish granted, but your allergic to peanuts.

I wish I was a staff member

Chickenrage249

Wish granted, but u turn into a gorilla

i wish for satan to grant this wish
tumblr_lyy2tcdN1d1qbqzhoo1_500.gif

Swagsire101

Wish granted but then an alien threat comes in and captures Earth and now you're enslaved.

I wish for one of these Rowlet to be 31/31/31/x/31/31 god damn it.
EDIT: Wish was granted.

I wish for October to come for Super Mario Odyssey.

Last edited: