• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Role Play Chat

LadyOP

Creative Mode chat is spammed with role-playing chat and I think it's a little annoying reading stuff like " *kisses so-and-so*" and " *kills with dagger* ". I know a lot of people LOVE role-playing and that it's allowed, so I was thinking...
What if you guys added a ROLE PLAY CHAT? People could create a role play with a command like "RP create" and then you could invite people to the role play and when they chat it would be in that chat. for example:

-RP TheGlader- The_Glader> Hi guys ^_^

"-RP The_Glader- " Would show that it's an RP and who created it. Maybe there could even be RP names you could set?

I know this is low priority, but it would be nice to have. :)

P.S

There are other servers who do this so if you want I can take a screenie and show you an example of how it would look.

LadyOP

Creative Mode chat is spammed with role-playing chat and I think it's a little annoying reading stuff like " *kisses so-and-so*" and " *kills with dagger* ". I know a lot of people LOVE role-playing and that it's allowed, so I was thinking...
What if you guys added a ROLE PLAY CHAT? People could create a role play with a command like "RP create" and then you could invite people to the role play and when they chat it would be in that chat. for example:

-RP TheGlader- The_Glader> Hi guys ^_^

"-RP The_Glader- " Would show that it's an RP and who created it. Maybe there could even be RP names you could set?

I know this is low priority, but it would be nice to have. :)

P.S

There are other servers who do this so if you want I can take a screenie and show you an example of how it would look.

Sorry I forgot to add that you could type " @ " before what you type so it would go in RP chat

LadyOP

I like this idea but it seems like your trying to solve a problem that isn't there. You could just turn off the chat completely. Sorry if i'm being a devils advocate xD.

What do you mean "trying to sold a problem that isn't there"? And I don't really want to turn off chat cause I have friend who talk to me on that game.

aesome_crafter

Yes this is good because (as he said) its just spammed and spammed and spammed and when i play a rp you always have to look through the chat a bit to find out if someone has said something.