• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Re-adding Tp In Creative (but Stops Trolling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
^^^
Basically, if you add essentials, it has an essentials.tp.self permission (or something similar to that) which would only allow them to tp themselves to others, not others to others or others to themselves.

(essentials.tp.* to allow all tp'ing needs)

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Or, they could add a /tp accept / deny

They could even add a plugin that makes you chose if you want to ''play'' tp or not, lets say, there might be a command that you use for NOT ''playing'' tp and another for ''playing'' tp. Like

/tp Anchezz mentow
''Anchezz doesn't use tp''

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I'm sorry, but I disagree. If /tp does get added back It would be 100 times better to add /tpa and /tp toggle. But, if /tp toggle does get added, add /tpo for staff pls.

Sindresgaming

Tpa would probobly be an better solution. Then less trolling would happend and you can accept if someone want to tp to you

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Although all you can do is /tp (username) which tps you to someone, you can't tp someone else to someone else or someone else to you

Gaby1129

I think we should add back tp and tpa but no tping people. It is a little bit difficult without tp or tpa, if someone is at a plot and they want me to see it let's say, I don't want to keep on doing /p h:[number] [name] It isn't because I am lazy but it is because sometimes it takes too long...

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I disagree, even though I add it back with /tpa and all that Server resources and RAM waste stuff you ask, people would still be able to cheat and tp non vips to vip plot world and admins world again. Tp won't be added, sorry. Use the new homes system and /plotme home and /plotme tp to warp through the creative server.

- Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.