• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloChizzy

Hi. I just bought member rank and it didn't show up on the screen. Can U do something about it? Its rare that my Dad buys me stuff...

evoon

Trusted Member
If your rank did not show up, Zainos will either check the records to see if it says you paid, or you can send him PayPal proof that you bought the rank.

evoon

Trusted Member
I don't know then. You will have to go talk to Zainos I guess when you get the chance.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Please provide a screenshot showing a proof of payment like the payment recipe in order so we can verify that you really donated and I can give you the rank. Normally when this happens it's because the payment wasn't sent so also make sure you really paid us first!

HelloChizzy

I didn't get a screenshot and my Dad is now in France so his emails with be with him in France :/. Anything else i could do?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Ok. 1. Im not allowed to set up another email. 2. I cant call him; I havent got a phone.
Well then.

You could reset the password on your e-mail account. I'm sure if you asked a business, they would let you use their phone. Like I said there are a lot of ways to get a simple email. I'm not sure what Zainos or imtotallychris think about this, but to me it sure sounds a lot like a scam. Seeing as there are probably close to fifty different ways to get one e-mail. And that's only the easiest way. You could get your e-mail password reset and e-mail Pay-Pal for another way to get proof. Yeah, with it being so easy to get one little thing, it certainly seems like a scam to me. And how would you know your dad bought it for you if he was in France and you had no way of contacting him?

HelloChizzy

Well then.

You could reset the password on your e-mail account. I'm sure if you asked a business, they would let you use their phone. Like I said there are a lot of ways to get a simple email. I'm not sure what Zainos or imtotallychris think about this, but to me it sure sounds a lot like a scam. Seeing as there are probably close to fifty different ways to get one e-mail. And that's only the easiest way. You could get your e-mail password reset and e-mail Pay-Pal for another way to get proof. Yeah, with it being so easy to get one little thing, it certainly seems like a scam to me. And how would you know your dad bought it for you if he was in France and you had no way of contacting him?

He bought it for me before he was in france....

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Guys don't you see that HelloChizzy is another Scammer who is trying to get a free rank? Continuing this thread is useless.

- Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.