• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

[RANK] Youtuber

I honestly am unsure at the moment if there is such thing as a Youtuber rank on this server. For the sake of this post, I'm going to say there isn't one. I'm a very small youtuber myself and I would love to grow my channel. I have found a nice way of doing this is by having the rank Youtuber on a server. This will make people recognize you and make them possibly check out your channel! Here is what I think this rank should include & the requirements:

REQUIREMENTS
[*]100+ Subscribers (This may vary depending on what the administrators think if you are a good enough commentator to receive the rank with less than 100 Subs.)
[*]250+ Views
[*]An active member of the community
[*]Have no ban or mute records on your account.

BENEFITS
[*]Access to /nick
[*]Have a [YT] tag next to their name
[*]A forum rank.
[*]A thread on the forums where all Youtubers are moderators on and can post their videos/channel.
[*]Able to get a few kits(Possibly)
[*]Able to get into full lobbies(Possibly)

Tell me what you guys think below on this suggestion? I honestly feel this can help a few small Youtubers grow a lot more. :)

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
We do have a youtuber rank, but requires 1000 subs, you're probably thinking that its crazy, but the criteria is understandable, because I have 128 subscribers, and i only get about 100 views/month. which barely helps the server, i know people with 200+ subs and still get the same views as me.

Quantum Orange said:
[*]A forum rank.
The only forum ranks, are forum mod, and forum admin, im sure Zainos could make ranks, but that would be stupid to have forum ranks.
Quantum Orange said:
All youtuber ranks have access to the Jr Mod Perks.

You should know the server before making suggestions

sgtnickjames said:
We do have a youtuber rank, but requires 1000 subs, you're probably thinking that its crazy, but the criteria is understandable, because I have 128 subscribers, and i only get about 100 views/month. which barely helps the server, i know people with 200+ subs and still get the same views as me.

Quantum Orange said:
[*]A forum rank.
The only forum ranks, are forum mod, and forum admin, im sure Zainos could make ranks, but that would be stupid to have forum ranks.
Quantum Orange said:
All youtuber ranks have access to the Jr Mod Perks.

You should know the server before making suggestions

I'm sorry. I did not know all of these things. I just knew that I have not seen this rank a lot nor have I seen any guide lines for it. I just suggest now that there should be a guideline/rule book to every rank... Sorry again.

Fourzies

Trusted Member
I honestly think that the subs required should be 750 because it might be hard for some people to get youtuber rank... but then again it is a special rank.