• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Rank Bug?

SpaghettiPapyrus

In Game Name: Internet_Outcast

When I discovered the bug: Right when I came back from being off for 6-7 months

What is The Bug?: I have been off of this server for quite a while and before I left I had the Peacekeeper rank. Now when I have come back, I dont have the perks that I had before when it clearly says "PEACEKEEPER ONLY", yet I have the 'PEACEKEEPER' rank by my name in the global chat. The bug I assume cant be repeated by normal players of the server

In Which Server Is The Bug Located: As far as Ive seen, its in Super Craft Brothers, Creative and Skywars

Thanks, Internet_Outcast

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I just checked and according to the database the username "Internet_Outcast" currently has the PEACEKEEPER rank. Which perk you say it isn't letting you to use?

SpaghettiPapyrus

I just checked and according to the database the username "Internet_Outcast" currently has the PEACEKEEPER rank. Which perk you say it isn't letting you to use?
The perks in creative, specifically the morphs. In Skywars I cant vote for jump boosts or vote for the differences of chests.