• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gomatha

I've had this idea for a while now, and I think I should share it with you all.

I have noticed that many people like to "race parkours", which is when they go into the same parkour, and race to the finish. In my opinion, this should become a feature for the HappyHG Parkour server. Here's how it would work:

- Players could create rooms in which they invite players. From there, they can change the map, the amount of people allowed in the room, and if the room is private or not.
- Once they are ready, they can race on the map they selected. The person who reaches the end first wins.

In my opinion, this would be a good addition to the server because it would encourage people who have already beat all of the parkours to continue playing on HappyHG. As well as that, it would create a whole new community: competitive parkouring.

Thanks for listening to my idea. Hopefully it gets added!

PigyMC

I mean, it's a nice idea, all though x-run is already like that, it's possibly with speed, but it's still racing etc, I mean if people wish to race in a map, then go for it, nothing will change just cause someone else might be there, the one hitting the sign in the end, is gonna win anyway.