• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Quartzy is Leaving...

Zelistra

Trusted Member
This time I am really leaving, not quitting Minecraft, but leaving it... (quitting is forever and leaving is temporary xd) Also I'm still gonna come on forums, just not as often as now. Well don't worry, I'm not leaving forever, I will still make videos and go on the server sometimes :)

The reason why I'm leaving is that I feel like I have a better life in real life.. The Internet is my second life, and I had been living in it for about half year, I feel like now it's time to leave. The main reason is school. Yeah, school.. :/ I have tons of homework and tests(12 tests every month). Also if you know MLP:FiM (fyi, "MLP:FiM" stands for "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"), well I LOVE it, Twilight Sparkle is my inspiration, her personality is just like mine, tests are everything for her, she's studying most of the time, she loves to study and to read. So do I. Well I also love making crafts and playing the piano which she doesn't xd

I am a person who loves to study and might be a bit obsessed with it, I like to do homework and people don't understand. I'm weird, and I admit it xD I know this is awkward but I did cry when I got a 10 in my last Math test last year, I mean, a 10 is good, but my dream was to get a 12 (12 is full score fyi) in one of my Math tests and I knew that I never did. My dreams are always related to studying, I just love it, also it's the best thing.. Not everyone likes it but it is very important.

I hate to leave you guys but... I have a dream, and to complete it, I'm not even sure what to do, but I wanna have the best grades at least in my class. There's something that makes getting good grades harder for me than anyone else, it's my Spanish... I'm trying my best to learn it.

Why don't I just play less? Well self-controlling is something hard for me to do.. When I get on HHG it's hard to get off, why did you make this server too fun Zainos ;-; jkjk you did an amazing job <3

If you have any questions, talk to me, or anything, Skype is always the best way :) My Skype name is quartzythecat (with no caps). Or you can send me a pm on YouTube here too

Yes I have made this decision. I don't wanna say bye so see y'all later~
-Quartzy

Zelistra

Trusted Member

BuyALife

It's so sad to see people leave. Even though we never really talked, you seemed like a very nice person. I wish you the best of luck!

Nootch

Trusted Member
I've done this exact thing, and I left for a very long time due to same reasons.
It was one of the best decisions I had ever made. You're making a good decision, you'll have a better life when you decide to come back, or if you decide to eventually quit. Hopefully you decide to come back lol
You're the nicest person on this server I've met, and we need more people like you. Hope school goes well and your studying pays off.
See you soon <3

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Take the time you need Quartzy. I had a time like this a while back where I hardly ever got on because of my outside life. I hope you can come back soon :D Love ya <3
Love ya too <3

Hope to see you on sometimes, hope it goes will with tests and what not :)
I'm currently on winter break (2 weeks :D) so hopefully I'll get on sometime :) And thanks!

I've done this exact thing, and I left for a very long time due to same reasons.
It was one of the best decisions I had ever made. You're making a good decision, you'll have a better life when you decide to come back, or if you decide to eventually quit. Hopefully you decide to come back lol
You're the nicest person on this server I've met, and we need more people like you. Hope school goes well and your studying pays off.
See you soon <3
Aw thanks you're also one of the nicest people I've met on this server <3 See ya soon hopefully <3