• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP Pvp Jungle Arena Themed Spawn

Omnisent

Trusted Member
This build took me days to build, so I hope you all enjoy this! :D
I do want to point out the signs on the wool are for the rank kits and the signs to the left are for kits you can buy. If there are too little for the kits, just let me know below and I will fix it :)
You can see this at /p h:8 DekuScrubs in default world.
2015-04-15_19.59.04.png

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
lolno, if the spawn is infront of the portal - small, if it's in the middle small, anyway, pvp lobby will change in a few months as we're doing stuff i cant say :p

Omnisent

Trusted Member
lolno, if the spawn is infront of the portal - small, if it's in the middle small, anyway, pvp lobby will change in a few months as we're doing stuff i cant say :p
Lol the spawn is in the back in front of the painting. :p Sorry if you got confused! I just wanted to put it out there so when the time for the PvP lobby to change comes this will be an option c:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry but we aren't in need of another PvP lobby at the moment.
Thanks anyway for your submission :)