• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined Purple Parkour|| Built By totxro & antisocixl

Nqvi

• Name: Purple Parkour
  • Difficulty: Hard or Very Hard
  • Length: Medium
  • Checkpoints: 5
  • You can find the parkour by doing /plot visit totxro 37
Any advice will be greatly accepted! <3
2018-02-03_17.15.46.png

2018-02-03_17.15.53.png

2018-02-03_17.16.08.png

2018-02-03_17.16.13.png

Attachments

• 2018-02-03_17.16.08.png
    2018-02-03_17.16.08.png
    753.3 KB · Views: 506

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I would like to note that the amount of color themed parkours is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. We have rainbow, blue, green, and red. I personally think that it gets repetitive after a while.

Overall the map has very little contrast, and is extremely similar to green parkour. The lights running up the side, the clay walls, the ladder parkour all remind me a lot of green parkour. While it is a hard parkour, the checkpoints are really close together. The signs wishing people good luck seem a bit condescending, although I am sure they weren't intended that way. Using the blue clay as a background where the lights are is a good idea, but it really only looks good if you are in 1.8.9. In 1.12 the colors are more true to their names, meaning that it looks less purple and more out of place. Also, the purple clay is one of the least appealing colors in the game. To me the map just doesn't seem original, doesn't look the best, and is very similar to maps already in parkour. I'm sorry, but your map has been declined

MeltWood

From what I can see, Trenly nailed everything. I just want to add that building on a VIP plot prevents myself and others who could give valuable feedback from visiting the parkour.