• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Phoenix kit

darkwolf_54

I think you should create a pheonix kit. if you like the idea, my suggestion is to add this.
Item: blaze powder.
what it does: makes you kill yourself, but saves a current kill streak. also, if someone is near you they get set on fire.

Last edited:

michalthekid

Trusted Member
i like the saving a kill streak part but the whole thing with someone setting on fire when they are next to you, not so much.

darkwolf_54

I think if u do add this kit, that u should keep the fire, but just add it like this.

Item: blaze powder.
Ability: when you click the blaze powder it kills you, saves your killstreak and sets anybody around you (1-7 block radius?) on fire

lore: when phoenixs are old they burst into flames and are reborn as a little chick.

Last edited:

darkwolf_54

you'd have the blaze powder, an iron sword/stone sword - sharpness 2 - bow - flame 1 infinity,
orange dyed leather armor- protection 3 (and/or thorns 1?)
also maybe it would have the effects: jump boost 1-2 speed 1-2 fire resistance

Last edited:

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
you'd have the blaze powder, an iron sword/stone sword - sharpness 2 fire aspect 1-2, bow - flame 1 infinity,
orange dyed leather armor- protection 3 (and/or thorns 1?)
also maybe it would have the effects: jump boost 1-2 speed 1-2 fire resistance
It just reminds me a lot of the Kit Firebender but not as powerful but speed and jump boost.

darkwolf_54

Phoenix_(mythology)
yes, now that i look at it, it kind of does look like firebender kit.

im looking up phoenix lore to see if i can make it less similar to firebender.

nope. xD it only says that it bursts into flames and is reborn.
and maybe instead of all orange armor how about:
red hat,
orange chestplate,
yellow legs,
yellow boots.
even though that wont change anything, (if u add this kit) it'll let people know if they are facing a firebender or a phoenix.

And i was thinking that someone can only use the blaze powder if they are are 4 hearts or below.

Last edited: