• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

!!PAINTBALL!! + Grand Opening

I think their should be a Paintball mini game,with a Grand Opening of it, I don't think you know about it, but once a year at CPX sports theirs a event called "Living Legends" where the final battle their is over 2000 people playing at the one field, i can build the Final Battle Field and we could use that as the "Grand Opening" other then that we could use other basic maps (Nuketown,Hijacked,Etc.) but i was thinking of this one map where its the statues of all the Admins,Mods,Owners,Top Voters and call it "Living Legends" (I got way out of hand with this lol) but anyway its just a idea, Hope you like it :D

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yeah I have other ideas of mini games... But i may add paintball too :) Also, i do Awesome Grand Openings every time I release a new mini game. (dont miss Splegg one, the sooner mini game that is going to be released!)