• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Paid for peacemaker/ still showing sponiso

Kawaiikaykay

I paid 35 for peacemaker but my computer still shows sponsor. I have logged out, and reset but not working. My name is Kawaiikaykay in game.

cStella

Retired Staff
I can see that you made a purchase at the store. If you still don't have your rank you can PM Zainos here with a proof of purchase of the Peacekeeper rank and he will sort it out for you

Kawaiikaykay

How do I PM Zainos? I am playing under kawaiikaykay now but on proof of purchase it says funkykaykay my old name. Is that causing the problem? How do I fix it

Senzii

5. How to Private Message Someone

First, log in to forums. Near the top of the screen you will see your username, then "Inbox" and "Alerts". Click on Inbox to bring up the conversations menu. Here you will see your recent conversations, and two options at the bottom. One to view all your conversations and one to start a new conversation. Since we want to private message somebody, we will start a new conversation.
12cc02ce7333aefbfb9bb5b58831a736.png
This will bring up a screen that looks very much like creating a thread. The only difference between a conversation and a thread is that only the participants can view a conversation. Fill in all the fields, and write your message. When finished, click "Start a Conversation" at the bottom!
d230a5785ae08d0fa830305315be8667.png

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
As I told you via PM, there was a small problem with the system because of your recent name change so the rank went to the previous username (which is now invalid). I fixed it now and applied you the rank. Apologies for the inconvenience!