• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Night-Mares!>:)

Zainos This Just A Question Me And 2003 Are Going to Build A Map Called Night-Mares The Opposite Of Dreams
But We Need The Original Map Of Dreams Can You Paste It On To Where We Need It Or Can You Link Us To The Download The Map Will Not Be A Copy Stuff Will Be On Fire We Will Replace Stuff With Netherack And Netherock And The Castle Will Be Being Attacked By Dark Elves And Be On Fire And The Air Ships Will Be On Fire And Attacked By Dark Elves And The EnderDragon Will Be The Dark Elf King AKA RiceMaster2000 Fighting The Make Believe Characters Like The Lion From Narnia And We Hope This Will Be Added To The Server PS We Will Come Up With More Stuff As We Go Along:D
Sincerely JayHD3105

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
Jay u should still make it even though it banned. (I miss u bro) he were always da best. Dude just pay $10

I am still making it but you know i want to see how user play my map the way they play the routes they take the feel to be able to say i made that map im trying to get the unban fee but i feel the server would just be very awkward now that i was banned i feel that i would get a lot of hate i still <3 the server but i cant play on it right now

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
itzmenickk said:
Why do you capitalize the first letter of every word? And you don't use any punctuation so it's kinda hard to read. Just saying c:
Hey I Do That! Its Just A Habit And It Kinda Makes It Look Important (See? I Typed Half Of This Before Realizing I WAS DOING IT :p)

benthebeast142

LOL Master! I Am Going To Do It Just To Annoy Itzmenick! Why Did JayHD Get Banned? I Never Really Knew. Thanks For The Help. HAHA! This Is Hard To Type Like This Because I Have A Mac And The Shift Key Is Farther Away Then On A Windows!

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
benthebeast142 said:
LOL Master! I Am Going To Do It Just To Annoy Itzmenick! Why Did JayHD Get Banned? I Never Really Knew. Thanks For The Help. HAHA! This Is Hard To Type Like This Because I Have A Mac And The Shift Key Is Farther Away Then On A Windows!
I think he griefed adminsworld spawn with world edit

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
IS there anyone here that is really doing the "Night-Mares" Map???

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
benthebeast142 said:
:D

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,184

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
hey zain could you upload it to media fire, because my dad won't let me download this thing that lets me turn it into a zip file. but mdeia fire makes it a zip file when i download it... thanks :D