• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global New staff/player rank

Bizarre

Hacker tracker. It could be shortened to something like HT and could be a rank that staff can depend on to report cheaters. (people like iiDoozie) Idk just a random idea :I (Maybe different players could be assigned to different games like KitPVP and skywars)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Hacker tracker. It could be shortened to something like HT and could be a rank that staff can depend on to report cheaters. (people like iiDoozie) Idk just a random idea :I (Maybe different players could be assigned to different games like KitPVP and skywars)
Bad idea. Just record and report them

Nootch

Trusted Member
Idk.
Hackers won't hack if they see a HT is on the gamemode their on. They'll try to hack whenever one isn't on. Hackers won't know what players will report them, and they don't think they will report anyways, making it 'safe' to hack.

But hey, it's not a horrible idea. xD

Zelistra

Trusted Member
If I see any hackers then they're dead.
I always record when I play on servers xd though it takes down like 10 fps but it's worth it... :p