• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Mob Arena New map

Status
Not open for further replies.

lllllllllll

First off, this arena needs wayyy more detail! You've got blank spaces all over sides and on the floor, build more and add to them. The way the lava and water was placed doesn't make sense, it's just not realistic. I don't understand the cactus pots or the excessive use of vines either.

AlaskanSkies

First off, this arena needs wayyy more detail! You've got blank spaces all over sides and on the floor, build more and add to them. The way the lava and water was placed doesn't make sense, it's just not realistic. I don't understand the cactus pots or the excessive use of vines either.
Blank spots? Almost everything has something on it.
Way the water and lava was placed- Does it have to make sense? Last time I checked, there is no particular "sense" to any arena. It can be random. Random can make it interesting and fun.
Cactus pots and vines- I said many times it is very random and has no theme. Why is there need to "understand" it? And the vines are not excessive, they have simply grown since I placed them, a long time ago. I can trim them.

ChildMusher69

I kind of like the randomness.

Status
Not open for further replies.