• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode New Game

IS IT GOOD

• AWESOME

• Yes!

• Cool...I guess

• ILL TAKE IT OUT ON TRASH DAY!

Results are only viewable after voting.

andrew louie

Gamemode Name-Winter Wars
Biome:Tundra
Objectives of the game is to eliminate the other teams while trying to work as a team which consists of 20 players, this is a fun game for anyone into pvp and war tactic and also fun! (It's late at night, so I just plucked this right from the sky)

KITS

1.Soilder- Bow with 3 stacks of arrows and bow with punch 2 and power 1 (EVERYONE)
2. Demolition- Has a bow that can only fire once every 15 seconds and the arrows are explosive and has 5 tnt that lite upon placement. (Default+1,000K Gems
3. Sniper-Has an invisibility potion that last the whole game but has slowness 4 so is basically hidden all game, has a bow with power 4 and punch 2. Can shoot once every 5 seconds. (CAREER+1.5K Gems)
4. Ranger- doubles protection and adds 2+ enchanting upgrades. Soilder basically. (MOCKINGJAY+1.5K Gems)

Footnotes-
Default-Stone sword with Sharp 2 and full leather with protection 2
Member-Same as Default
Tribute- Stone sword with sharp 3 and full iron
Career-Iron Sword with sharp 2 and full iron with protection 2
Sponsor-Iron Sword with sharp 3 and full iron with protection 3
Peacekeeper-Air strike, ability that can only be used once in the game, Dropps 15 tnt on the ground and does massive damage. Everything else same as sponsor.
Capitol-Diamond sword with sharp 2 and knock back 1 full diamond with protection 2
MOCKINGJAY-Tnt assault, can only be used once in game and sprays out 50 tnt at where ever you are looking and has a radius of 10-20 blocks. Diamond sword with sharp 2 and knock back 1. Full diamond with protection 3

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So basically bridges, without a bridge.

I do not care for this idea. We have plenty of gamemodes suggested already, and this I feel is too similar to something already on the server

andrew louie

So basically bridges, without a bridge.

I do not care for this idea. We have plenty of gamemodes suggested already, and this I feel is too similar to something already on the server
What?!?. Nothing like bridges, there's no bridge and there's no 10 minute preparing plus you don't start with nothing.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
But it's still similar. Teams fighting eachother. Basically team KitPvp then. I just don't like this idea

ParadoxTaco

honestly its like a stripped down version of bridges... and some other servers have kits for there bridges so... yeah

ParadoxTaco

honestly its like a stripped down version of bridges... and some other servers have kits for there bridges so... yeah
also the mockingjay perk is isanely op and if it does not harm you or your teamates its broken... you could just use it and keep hitting a player so they cant run away... also i feel that almost every game idea you post makes peacekeeper and mockingjay insanly over powered... and could only be killed by another mockingjay or peace keeper... so over all... no, this is just such a plain game with little to no thought put into it

andrew louie

also the mockingjay perk is isanely op and if it does not harm you or your teamates its broken... you could just use it and keep hitting a player so they cant run away... also i feel that almost every game idea you post makes peacekeeper and mockingjay insanly over powered... and could only be killed by another mockingjay or peace keeper... so over all... no, this is just such a plain game with little to no thought put into it
I know, I was extremely tired and just plucked it out of the sky